Thursday, January 3, 2013

Glass Ornament Topiaries

Happy New Year!

It's been awhile since I've posted over here at Scribbles and Swirls but due to those darn things called New Year's Resolutions, I have resolved to keep up with my posting.  There are so many beautiful things that inspire me and I would love to continue to share them with you!

Glass Ornament Topiaries



Now that the holidays are over it is a good time to stock up on those extra Christmas ornaments at fabulous clearance prices.   Maybe choose some new colors to fit into your current home decor throughout the year! 

Better Homes and Gardens has a great tutorial on how to make them, like the shiny glass ornament topiaries pictured above.

Rachelle at Fingerprints on the Fridge used to same tutorial to make her Santa Topiary.  Isn't it cute? 
She did a great job! 


Now I am off to the clearance section! 
Have a great evening!

Be sure to check back soon as I gather more to share in the world of Scribbles and Swirls. 


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...