Thursday, February 9, 2012

Linky Followers Blog Hop!

Hello!

This is wordy so if you already know the details and would like to just skip to the Linky Followers Blog Hop then scroll down to the Link Party!



So most, if not all, of you are aware that Google Connect will no longer be available to those who do not use Blogspot/Blogger effective February 29th. Rumor has it that it will eventually be discontinued completely. That means that those who use Google Connect to follow their favorite blogs will no longer be able to do so unless they sign up with a different following tool. For more details, read my post from a few days ago.


The good news is that one option is Linky Followers.


Cheri, from Its So Very Cheri started a blog hop and I’m joining in. Here are the rules:

RULES:

1. you MUST have the LINKY FOLLOWERS tool on your site to participate. REMEMBER: It is FREE and does not require signing up through your Facebook or Twitter accounts!!{You can have both the LINKY FOLLOWERS & GFC on your site but you must have the LINKY FOLLOWERS to participate in this party hop.}
2. You MUST follow the person who has the party on their site as a thank you.
3.Just add your blog button to the LINKY PARTY below.
4.Then grab the BLOG HOP code
You will find the code right under the Linky Party where it says CLICK HERE TO ENTER
just under that it says: WHAT IS A BLOG HOP? GET THE CODE HERE
Click on GET THE CODE HERE and enter it into a post on your site.
You can grab the party button code in the FOOTER at Its So Very Cheri
You can grab info from my post if it helps you with your post.
5. Then you follow other bloggers–(as many as you want)
–leave each one of the blogs that you follow a comment letting them know you are following them and ask them to follow you back.
If you want to add the BLOG HOP to your own site you will get lots of new followers(see rule #2)


This is a Blog Hop!
Thanks for joining in :)
Tami



11 comments:

Its So Very Cheri said...

I popped over from the Linky Follower party HOP to follow you and hope you will come follow me as well.

Cheri from Its So Very Cheri

(if you are already following me--sorry for the confusion--I am having a hard time keeping track of all the new followers and trying to follow everyone who entered my Linky Follower Party Hop.)

Tera Leigh said...

Happy to find your blog through the Linky Blog Hop! I'm a new Linky Follower! Hope you will come visit me at http://www.eccentricleopard.com/ if you have a free moment. Thanks!

Inspire Me Heather said...

I'm Linky Following you here!

Beth said...

hi. came on over thanks, to the blog hop. a new linky follower. would you please follow me as well. i'm enjoying seeing all these different blogs. it's such fun. have a good weekend. (:

elizardbreathspeaks@gmail.com
http://elizardbreathspeaks.blogspot.com/

Jennifer said...

Just stopping by from the Linky Party Hop. I hope you will visit www.laughterandgrace.com and follow back.

Thanks!!

Serendipity and Spice said...

I already follow you on GFC but I saw you on the blog hop, I'm your newest LF follower- would love it if you followed me too!
-Melissa
www.serendipityandspice.blogspot.com

Eilis said...

Looking forward to following your blog!
Eilis
my-heart-lives-here.blogspot.com

Sharon @ mrshinesclass said...

So happy to have found you through the linky followers blog hop. Love you blog and am excited to be a new linky follower.

Love your style and creations!

Sharon @ www.mrshinesclass.wordpress.com

Shasta @ intheoldroad said...

I found your blog through the Linky Followers Blog Hop. I'm following you now and I hope you will come visit my blog at http://intheoldroad.blogspot.com/

Shasta

Pieced Pastimes said...

Found you via the Linky hop and have become your newest Linky follower. Look forward to reading your future posts. Hope you have a chance to visit and perhaps follow me back.

momto8 said...

this stinks about the GFC followers! I was just getting used to things!! so now I am your newest linky follower..pls follow back if you can.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...