Monday, December 19, 2011

Preserved Boxwood Wreath Topiary

Wow!  I was searching for a neat topiary to feature this morning and this cute boxwood wreath topiary by Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming showed up as the very first blogger post I read!
Stephanie Lynn shares a fabulous step by step tutorial on how she made this topiary from real Boxwood plant trimmings.  I love how it looks!  Go check out Under the Table and Dreaming and see for yourself!  Thanks Stephanie Lynn for the inspiration.

5 comments:

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

I have been wanting to make one of these...maybe next year. Thank you for following me on my blog. I am going to follow you too so I can keep up with your projects over here. Merry Christmas! Kristine

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Just realized you are the Curb Alert girl too! lol

~ Tami said...

Thanks Kristine!

Helen's Decor said...

Tami, you KNOW how much I love topiaries! I think I have live boxwood, but have no clue how to make a topiary that would live long enough after the time it would take me to get it shaped. I'm going to go to Stephanie's and check it out. Merry Christmas, Tami!

~ Tami said...

Thanks Helen, I kney you would like it. Let me know if you try it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...