Friday, December 9, 2011

Large Boxwood Topiary

I have to share with you this fabulous boxwood topiary that my blog friend Helen at Helen's Decor has displayed on her front porch.  Can you believe it is not real? It is so realistic that one might try to pick the leaves off of it as Helen once did on a recent overseas trip!  I cannot help but to also love the garden finial sitting next to it, what a great find.  Helen definitely has a knack for finding these neat decorating items at a great price. She would be fun to go shopping with!

1 comment:

Helen's Decor said...

Tami, thanks so very much for featuring me again. I love both your great blogs. You're a wonderful friend to have as you always say the nicest things about your blogland friends. Wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!
www.helensdecor.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...