Friday, December 2, 2011

Fleur de Lys Napkin Folds

The Fleur De Lys Goblet Fold

Hosting a dinner party for the holidays?  Take a look at NapkinFoldingGuide.com for some ideas and techniques.
The one shown is called the Fleur de Lys Goblet Fold.   Isn't it cute?  In addition to various napkin folds and napkin etiquette, there are also tutorials and instructions on how to fold other items such as t-shirts, flags, sheets, etc.  So if you have a moment take a quick look, of course the fleur de lys fold is what caught my attention!

The Crown Napkin Fold

4 comments:

Lee said...

What a lovely blog and this fleur de Lys is a great idea. I would love to share this on my blog at some point and link back to yours.

Lee

~ Tami said...

I would love that! Thank you :)
~Tami

Crafty Mischief said...

Ooh! I love this! I've never known quite how to fold a napkin. I'm going to try this at our next "fancy" family dinner. Thanks for sharing!

~ Tami said...

Did you see the "rose fold"? I think I am going to try that next :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...