Monday, November 21, 2011

Peppermint Topiaries

Pinned Image
What a sweet idea!  I have actually tried this before and turned out so cute, with the exception that my peppermints kept sliding off of the styrofoam ball!  Stephanie Lynn at Under the Table and Dreaming shares a great tutorial on how to make these pretty candied gems with much more success!  It was created by Lor at Show, Tell, Share... who is kind enough to share her ideas!
This gives me inspiration to read up more carefully this time and try it again!  Hers turned out so lovely!  Go visit Show, Tell, Share... and also Under the Table and Dreaming and see how easy it is to make!

2 comments:

Lor said...

Hi Tami,

Thank you for featuring my Peppermint Topiaries! It's so fun to find inspiration all over the blogosphere, and I'm glad you liked my project. Just wanted to mention that I was actually a guest poster at Stephanie Lynn's blog as part of her Handmade Holidays series. I'd love it if you'd swing by my actual blog, Show, Tell, Share (showtellshare.blogspot.com), where several friends with diverse talents all, well... show, tell, and share what we're working on.
I've loved browsing around your gorgeous blog, and especially like the other topiary ideas. Great stuff! I look forward to seeing more of your great ideas and finds.
Hope you have a wonderful holiday season!

~ Tami said...

Thank you for sharing this cute topiary. I am hoping my readers will check out both blogs as I find so much inspiration in your creative ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...