Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Liebster Blog Award

Polkadot Notebook nominated Scribbles and Swirls for a Liebster Blog Award! As a new blogger, I'm honored!
The "Liebster Blog" award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. "Liebster" is German and means sweetest. kindest, nicest, beloved, loveliest, cutest...
The rules for the Liebster Award are: 1. Thank the giver and link back to her.
2. Reveal your top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too!

Part of the fun is picking the blogs to pass the love along to!

In no particular order, here are my picks  (they make me smile):
The Project Queen 
Sweet Girl Expressions
Our Home Away from Home 
Blue Chateau Interiors   
I have to add an honorable mention because I think Grace is a super smart girl:
Grace's Good{will} ClosetCheck out these blogs and pass on the love, have fun!

Thanks Melodee!

Your new friend,
~Tami

2 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Thank you, Tami!!!!!!!!
You have made my day!!!!!!

Katie Franck said...

Thank you so much!!!!!...my first award & I'm so flattered!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...