Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Framed Quote

I have loved this quote since the moment I saw it over at 320 Sycamore.  Melissa found her inspiration in a Southern Living Magazine and I think she did a lovely job. 
This picture first caught my eye (topiary, chalkboard, beautiful quote) and I have been hooked on her blog ever since.  Go visit Melissa at 320 Sycamore and see how she incorporates the beautiful chalkboard frame into her decor.


september 2010 008 1

You will not be disappointed.  Then after you ooh and ahh at her pretty things, check out my post today titled "Frame Love" at Curb Alert! where I have displayed some more of my favorite (including Melissa's) frame inspirations.

2 comments:

Helen's Decor said...

Hey Tami, You know how I love topiaries! I'm now following you at Scribbles and Swirls, too. Loving it. Thanks, Helen

melissa * 320 Sycamore said...

thank you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...