Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Beautiful Storage Baskets

I must get my hands on some of these.  I love storing things in baskets, all kinds of baskets, and I especially like pretty baskets like these that Jen uses over at I Heart Organizing.


Jen's blog is a fabulous resource for all types of organizing dilemas, and over at I Heart Organizing she shares with her readers all of her tips of the trade. Be sure and read her entire post as it has so many cute organizing basket ideas.  I need about six of these pretty baskets please!!!

2 comments:

iheartorganizing said...

Thank you so much for the sweet feature! I am honored! I am so sad Container Store discontinued those baskets, they are my all time fav storage piece! :)

xoxo,
Jen

Cottage and Broome said...

I agree I love those baskets, so pretty. Sorry to read that Jen says they are discontinued. Thanks for stopping by and becoming a follower, you newest follower, Laura - Cottage and Broome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...