Monday, November 14, 2011

Beautiful Customized Tassels

Allyson at No Place Like Our Home is a very talented girl.  Today she has featured some tassels that she has made for her friend, Shenita.  Lucky friend indeed!  I love how she has incorporated the crosses - so pretty! 

If you take a look over at No Place Like Our Home you will notice her love of ironwork, scrolls, and fleur-de-lis.  No wonder I spend so much time reading her blog!  If you would like to purchase your own tassel go check out her Etsy Store.  She can customize them to match any color scheme - I need to go place my order soon before she gets too busy!

3 comments:

Allyson Pecilunas said...

Hey! I am not sure how much more of the tiger print I have but I can see if I can get some more I have had that ribbon for awhile so let me go check tomorrow and I will make sure that I can get that for you I do have all of the other ribbons though and the cross. The tassels are 27 plus 6 shipping. Email me and I can give you some more info if your still interested. As far as the button goes I just followed those directions and it worked just fine for me.. Hmm Ill think on that and let you know.. I didn't even know you had this blog! I am a new follower :)

Allyson Pecilunas said...

Oh and thanks a BUNCH for giving me a shout out! :)

~ Tami said...

I just sent you an email Allyson. Thanks! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...