Thursday, October 27, 2011

Scrabble Tile Wreath

Has anyone else been looking for the old wooden Scrabble tile games?  I know first hand that they are hard to come by.  Katie at Creative Outlets of a thrifty minded momma was able to find two board games

 and came up with such a cute idea.  How creative - and you could even change up the larger tiles for different holidays.  Here is what I did with my tiles around Valentine's Day:
 I was pretty proud of myself back then but now rethinking my game plan and in search for another board game to try a wreath like hers.  Go visit Katie at Creative Outlets of a thrifty minded momma  to find out how easy it is to make this from the craft table to your door in no time!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Thanks for featuring my wreath... yay! I am really fortunate in that an antique store right around the corner has a huge bowl full of old tiles that you can buy individually :o) FYI, I love your new baby girl :o)

~ Tami said...

Thank you and thanks for following. I loved your wreath the moment I saw it! Come visit again soon :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...