Friday, October 28, 2011

Fleur de Lis Candlesticks


Iron pieces and Fleur-de-Lis always catch my attention.  Maria at Our Home Away From Home has a lovely display of her Fleur-de-Lis Iron Candlesticks in her "Our Kitchen" Post
and they are just lovely.  In fact, I think she has a thing for them like I do because I spy a few more in her kitchen alone - seven more to be exact!  Go visit Maria at Our Home Away From Home and while you are there check out her beautiful molding that her husband built from scratch!  Beautiful!
She also has this beautiful piece with lovely scrollwork on it - two words...IN.LOVE.

2 comments:

Maria Elena said...

Tami, thank you so much for featuring my candlesticks on your blog!I am honored!
You are right, I love Fleur de Lis anything! I have them almost in every room!!! LOL
Talk to you soon!

~ Tami said...

Great minds think alike, and it helps that we shop at the same stores! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...